Cassie McCracken is the Atlanta-based founder of Well & Wanderful who's passionate about helping others live a meaningful life. A graduate of the University of Tennessee's Haslam College of Business, she began her career in the media industry but quickly realized that the corporate sector may not be as fulfilling as she had hoped. As a result, she created W&W in an effort to help others find a balance between career, everyday life, and their passions. When she's not traveling with her husband and beagle, you can probably catch her with her nose in a book or planning another W&W experience.
Posts by Cassie McCracken:
- Guide To Camping on Playa Flamenco
- Selecting Color and Fabric Palettes for Your Future AirBnB
- Do the Damn Thing (And Have Fun Doing It!)
- 5 Ways to Workout While Traveling
- Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Garlic Shrimp & Asparagus Pasta
- Tiny House in a Vineyard
- Lakeview at Fontana: Treetop Cabanas & More
- A Night & A Morning in Valencia
- Quick & Healthy Omelettes (Made With Fresh Ingredients)
- Delicious, Vegan Tacos
- Should You Try Plant-Based Skincare?